Are you not satisfied with the performance of your Shopify mobile app?
Seems like something is missing?
Do you think your app needs a bit of extra power to do better than before?
Well, you’re not alone- the majority of the apps available in the Play Store and App Store sail in the same boat. Actually, each app needs to stand out to retain its customers and some extra power help in doing so. Shopify integrations are that exact pinch of spice that has entered the mobile app industry to fix this issue. These integrations are the extra fuel that ignites the performance of the business and brings a smile on the face of app owners.
Importance of Shopify Integrations In A Mobile App
Now, it is clear that Shopify integration boosts the performance of mobile apps, but is that all? No! There is much more:
- Impressive to users – Integrations appeal to users very easily. It makes the app feature-rich that gives a premium feel to the users. As a result, more users feel attracted to the mobile app, which brings more organic traffic. Among this, a certain percentage conducts a purchase.
- Easier and faster functions – On mobile apps, integrations make the processes faster and easier. For example, product search, payment, etc., happen more quickly with integrations which makes the customers happy. It brings more sales, and the business remains profitable. Also, it aims at creating loyal customers.
- Competitive advantage – An integration saves a mobile app from competition. As your mobile app becomes rich in features, interactive, and dynamic with integration, it stays ahead of the competitors. In short, your app stands out among the alternatives. Your potential customers recall your app and drag future recommendations.
Are you looking for some top-notch integrations that help to improve the performance of your Shopify mobile app?
Your wish is granted! Here are the best ones listed just for you; check them out:
9 Hand-Picked Integrations That Can Grow Your Shopify Business
We have listed the best integrations for the 9 most searched categories on https://apps.shopify.com/.
1. Algolia for Product Filter And Search
Algolia aims at connecting the product catalogs and collections so that users get a frictionless search operation while using the app. It includes some cool features like
- Search autocompletion
- Typo tolerance
- Synonyms management
- Filters and facets
- Multiple sorting options like popularity, discount rate, weight, or any data point
- Auto synchronization
Know more about it from – https://www.algolia.com/
Get this integration at – https://apps.shopify.com/algolia-search
Shopify App Store Rating: 3.8
Plans: Free, Standard: $1/month, Premium: $1.50/month
2. Langify for Translations
In order to connect the users of different countries, integrations that facilitate translation features are searched a lot. Langify is developed to ease the localization process of your mobile app so that an app owner can reach potential users across the globe.
Some features of Langify include:
- Auto translation
- Manual language setting
- Local currency
Know more about it from – https://langify-app.com/login
Get this integration at – https://apps.shopify.com/langify
Maker: Langify GmbH & Co. KG
Shopify App Store Rating: 4.7
Plans: Free – 7 days, Basic Plan: $17.50/month
3. Kiwi Sizing for Resolving All Size Issues
At present, a number of products on mobile apps are returned due to size issues. To resolve this problem and minimize the number of returns, Kiwi Sizing comes up. Its hero features include:
- Flexible size chart layouts
- Size recommendations widget
- Unit conversions
- Product and collection-based size guide
- Size importing feature
Know more about it at – https://kiwisizing.com/
Get this integration at – https://apps.shopify.com/kiwi-sizing
Shopify App Store Rating: 4.4
Plans: Free, Premium: $6.99/month, Ultimate: $12.49/month
4. Shipway for Order Tracking
Merchants, as well as customers, commonly face the issue of order tracking that gradually drops the number of app downloads. It generates customer satisfaction by updating the users about the minimal tracking details. Some other features included here are:
- Status update (SMS, Email & WhatsApp)
- NPS score calculation
- Feedback and review collection
Know more about it at – https://shipway.com/
Get this integration at – https://apps.shopify.com/shipway-tracking-notification-and-order-reviews
Shopify App Store Rating: 4.5
Plans: 7 days free trial, Free, Starter: $9/month, Growth:$49/month, Enterprise: $99/month
5. Return Prime for Hasslefree Order Returns
Are you looking for hassle-free returns and refunds? Are you in need of a customizable return portal to impress your customers?
Well, then, Return Prime is the one-stop destination for handling all your return-related requirements. Its features include:
- Refund via store credit
- In-store return
- Auto sending of return label
- Refund to card
- Gift card for the refund
- Exchange assistance
- Own return policy creation
Know more about it at – https://www.returnprime.com/
Get this integration at – https://apps.shopify.com/return-prime
Maker: Appsdart Solutions Private Limited
Shopify App Store Rating: 5
Plans: Free, Grow: $19.99/month, Grow:$49.99/month, Grow: $99.99/month
6. Zapiet for Easy Local Delivery And Store Pickups
Zapiet takes the delivery and pickup tasks to the next level with automation. It simply removed whatever complicated process was there to return a product and claim its refund. Furthermore, Zapiet made the entire process easy-breezy for the users. Some of its features are:
- Scheduling pickups and delivery at own convenience
- A unified dashboard
- Delivery zones management
- Delivery rates management
- Order limits management
- Exporting orders to CSV, Google Calendar, assignment help etc.
Know more about it at – https://www.zapiet.com/
Get this integration at – https://apps.shopify.com/click-and-collect
Shopify App Store Rating: 4.7
Plans: Essential: $29.99/month, Advanced: $49.99/month, Pro: $99.99/month, Enterprise: $299.99/month
7. Tidio for Live Chat
If customer service is the most difficult part of managing your app, Tidio comes to the rescue. 3 key points Tidio caters to are chatbots, live chat, and multichannel communication to ensure that users never feel a lack of interaction while using the app. It offers some excellent features like:
- Instant answering to the common questions
- Preview status and order history on chat
- Simple ticketing system
Know more about it at – https://www.tidio.com/
Get this integration at – https://apps.shopify.com/tidio-chat
Maker: TIDIO LLC
Shopify App Store Rating: 4.8
Plans: Free, Communicator Plan: $19/month, Chatbots Plan: $39/month, Tidio+: $289/month
8. Flits for Excellent Loyalty Programs And Rewards
Customer retention is another challenging part of eCommerce business, and to ease this section, Flits has developed some fantastic loyalty programs. Flits aim to make customers happy by every means – no matter whether they make a purchase or just check the products. Some of its features include:
- Customized dashboards
- Customer account page
- Complete order management in one single page
Know more about it at – https://getflits.com/
Get this integration at – https://apps.shopify.com/flits
Shopify App Store Rating: 4.9
Plans: Basic: $4.99/month, Business: $19.99/month, Enterprise: $29.99/month
9. Judge.me for Product Review
Are you struggling to incorporate some power-packed reviews on your mobile app to influence buying decisions? If yes, Judge.me reviews will help you as no one does.
The key features of this integration are:
- Unlimited requests for reviews through emails
- Premium display of the reviews with badge
- Review sharing option on social media
- Storefront widgets
Know more about it at – https://judge.me/
Get this integration at – https://apps.shopify.com/judgeme
Shopify App Store Rating: 5
Plans: Forever Free, Awesome: $15/month
Ask Before You Choose Your Shopify Mobile App Integration
For your Shopify mobile app, you will get a handful of integrations that will enhance the performance. But you need to understand a few factors before choosing the ideal ones:
- What does your app require?
- Who are the developers?
- How will this integration add value to your app?
- How are the reviews and ratings?
- Will the integration scale your business?
- Will it enhance the user experience? How?
- How secure is the integration?
- Can you afford it?
Now, integrations are essential, especially when you are developing your mobile app under a specific budget. This cost constraint may limit the number of features of the mobile app; as a result, its performance may not be up to the mark. This is where the integrations come and assist.
Are you looking for some really cool integrations? Do check out MageNative – a mobile app builder that enables you to create your own mobile app without writing a code in under an hour. With MageNative, you can also convert your Shopify store into a mobile app too. Not just that, you will get all these integrations along with so many others there – would you like to give it a try?