If so, then you’re in luck! 2023 is shaping up to be an exciting year for the console, with some fantastic games coming out. From action-packed adventures to classic remakes, there’s something for everyone. Here are 10 upcoming Nintendo Switch games in 2023 that you should keep an eye out for.
- Super Mario Odyssey 2: The sequel to the critically acclaimed Super Mario Odyssey is set to be released in 2023 and promises to bring even more fun and adventure than its predecessor. Players will explore new worlds, meet new characters, and take on new challenges as they help Mario save the day.
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2: This sequel to one of the most beloved unblocked games in the series is sure to be a hit with fans. Players will explore an even larger world, take on more challenging dungeons, and uncover new secrets as they help Link save Hyrule.
- Splatoon 3: The third installment in the popular shooter series is set to be released in 2023 and promises to bring even more fun and excitement than its predecessors. Players will take on a variety of missions, battle against other players online, and customize their characters with new gear.
- Metroid Prime 4: This long-awaited sequel to the classic Metroid series is sure to be a hit with franchise fans. Players will explore an all-new world, take on powerful enemies, and uncover ancient secrets as they help Samus save the galaxy.
- Fire Emblem Three Houses 2 – Take command once again as you lead your house into battle against rival factions in turn-based combat scenarios inspired by classic strategy RPGs such as Final Fantasy Tactics or Disgaea 5 Complete Edition.
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons 2: The sequel to the popular life-simulation game is set to be released in 2023 and promises to bring even more fun and relaxation than its predecessor. Players will explore a new island, meet new characters, and customize their homes with more furniture and decorations.
- Bayonetta 3 – Platinum Games’ stylish hack n’ slash franchise returns exclusively on Nintendo Switch! Play as Bayonetta again as she battles angels & demons alike using her signature moves & combos!
- Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition – Revisit one of Wii U’s best RPG experiences now fully remastered for Nintendo Switch! Enjoy improved visuals, enhanced gameplay mechanics, and brand-new content exclusive to Switch!
- Super Smash Bros Ultimate 2: The sequel to the popular fighting game is set to be released in 2023 and promises to bring even more intense battles than its predecessor. Players will explore new stages, take on powerful opponents, and customize their characters with even more moves as they battle for supremacy.
- Mario Kart 9: The ninth installment in the popular racing series is set to be released in 2023 and promises to bring even more thrilling races than its predecessor. Players will explore new tracks, take on powerful opponents, and customize their karts with even more parts as they race for victory.
All these games look incredible, and we can’t wait until they come out later this year! Which ones are you looking forward to? Let us know below if any other upcoming titles have caught your eye recently too! The Nintendo Switch games has been a massive success since its launch in 2017, and it looks like the console will only get better with time. With so many amazing qwirkle games coming out this year, we thought we’d look at 10 of the most anticipated titles set to release on the platform in 2023.
With the Nintendo Switch continuing to be a popular console, plenty of exciting games are coming out in 2023. From Splatoon 3 and Super Smash Bros Ultimate 2 to Mario Kart 9, these upcoming titles promise to bring even more fun and excitement than ever before. Whether you’re looking for intense battles or thrilling races, there’s something for everyone on the Nintendo Switch. So get ready to experience some of the best gaming experiences in 2023!